Season Ticket Renewals - When Do They Come Out

5,936 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ensign_beedrill
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Always get anxious I get left off an email list.
BrandoC
AG
How crappy the way football is being handled right now and the outcome on the field, its tempting to say screw it and go all in on baseball for the next few year.
Tex100
AG
Heard back from TMF and they said renewals would go out next week.
twk
AG
I was cleaning off a desk the other day and saw the postcard they sent last year to let you know that you could renew online. It was postmarked December 7.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Should be getting close. Any day now.
Tex100
AG
This week is not over, but nada, so far.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Just got my email! Renewal deadline is Dec 15.
Tex100
AG
Yes Sir (Can we still say that). Just renewed.
Wildman15
AG
Tex100 said:

Yes Sir (Can we still say that). Just renewed.
Baseball is a program that's consistently produced solid and outstanding seasons. We can say whatever we damn well please
12th Man Ag
AG
Done!
aglaohfour
AG
Any idea when individual game tickets will be up? I couldn't find anything online about it. We can only make 3 or 4 games a year, and I feel like I've bought tickets in December in the past? Maybe I'm imagining that? Ready to put football season behind me!
twk
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Any idea when individual game tickets will be up? I couldn't find anything online about it. We can only make 3 or 4 games a year, and I feel like I've bought tickets in December in the past? Maybe I'm imagining that? Ready to put football season behind me!
All reserved seats will sell out as season tickets. You're going to have to buy tickets on Flash Seats if you want reserved seat tickets.
W
AG
whoa, the prices did not go up
W
AG
must be a new athletic director in town
histag10
AG
I really wish there was a way for people who have never bought season tickets before to buy them now.

I suppose I will be looking at individual tickets and GA tickets this season.

If any of you lovely people aren't attending a game and would like to sell your tickets (would need 3), I would likely buy them from you. Heck, i'll even take mid-week games off your hands. My 2 year old loves baseball.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Get yourself on a waiting list, but in the meantime, it's pretty easy to find tickets on FlashSeats. Prices are reasonable, and often times below face, especially for midweeks.
twk
AG
There will be another 600 or so armchair reserved seats down the 3rd baseline in a couple of years. Hang in there.
histag10
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Get yourself on a waiting list, but in the meantime, it's pretty easy to find tickets on FlashSeats. Prices are reasonable, and often times below face, especially for midweeks.

That's the plan. I requested information about season tickets or getting on the wait list, but never heard back. Sad, I know.

Single game tickets for now
aggietony2010
AG
I lucked into 4 great ones in 204 row 2 last year.

Pick a midweek game besides t.u. and cougar high and I'll send them to you via flash seats as soon as I get them.
aglaohfour
AG
I'm almost positive I bought reserved tickets for three games directly from A&M on the day the single game tickets were released the last few years. Maybe I'm having a serious lapse in memory and I got them from flash seats? Weird. Oh well, I'll just keep an eye out and buy when I see them available on flash seats. I already booked a hotel for the games we want to attend.
twk
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

I'm almost positive I bought reserved tickets for three games directly from A&M on the day the single game tickets were released the last few years. Maybe I'm having a serious lapse in memory and I got them from flash seats? Weird. Oh well, I'll just keep an eye out and buy when I see them available on flash seats. I already booked a hotel for the games we want to attend.
They might have a few reserved seats for games where the visitors don't use their full complement. Perhaps they hold a few extras for the regional comp seats? I don't know, but if there are any available, they will be very few.
W
AG
if you're local...should be decent availability for the Thursday night games on Flash Seats
histag10
AG
aggietony2010 said:

I lucked into 4 great ones in 204 row 2 last year.

Pick a midweek game besides t.u. and cougar high and I'll send them to you via flash seats as soon as I get them.

You are awesome! I will look at what our schedules are. We live in BCS now, so my schedule should be fairly open. Just have to make sure its not a weird work day.
jnocar
jnocar
histag10
Post ur email add & we'll talk tickets!
Bocephus
AG
Read an email early Saturday morning saying that the deadline to buy was Friday. I went into 12th Man website to buy and purchased my tickets bc they said the deadline was Monday.

For the guy who was asking for tickets, contact me during the season and I can likely give you a few games.
histag10
AG
jnocar said:

histag10
Post ur email add & we'll talk tickets!

histag2010@gmail.com

I can direct you to my personal one from there, but I'd prefer not to put it up on here.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Got an email to confirm my address and it said tickets are going out later this month.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.