Please...

3,425 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by coloradoag69
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please, Baseball God, I don't come to you often, but I bring my plea to you today.

You have seen fit to grace our baseball team way more than we ever deserve. I understand the huge odds of not only a 4 seed winning their regional, but also the huge odds of another 4 seed..the one at our regional beating our 1 seed and thus be totally out of pitching by the time they faced us coming out of the loser's bracket.

This incredible blessing allowed us to advance to Omaha, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

However, I must ask one more favor from you.

Please, allow us to beat TCU tomorrow. I don't care if we win by 1 or 10 runs. I don't care if it takes TCU making 5 errors in one inning. I want to beat those MF'ers.

I'll do whatever you want. The correct shirt, hat and shorts are all lined up and ready to go. I'll limit my drinking to only 2 bottles on any given day, including our tailgates. I'll kill as many live chickens as necessary. Hell, I'll even stop kicking the dog.

With all the help you've provided us, I ask that you don't let it stop tomorrow. Not against TCU.
Gyles Marrett
I'd like to win via a Homan walk off home run. I'd feel a lot better about a lot of things.
Capt. America
AG
Pray to JOBUBBLES. He's the only one who can save you now.
McInnis
AG
I'm only 60 and have already seen the Aggies win one CWS game in my lifetime, so I don't want to sound greedy, but if I can only see one more, I truly want it to be the one tomorrow.

Yes, I know you have been good to us so far gods, you really have. And you've overlooked some awfully blasphemous comments on TexAgs. But please.

If you can suggest any kind of suitable sacrifice to help our case with you, please let us know.
bmc13
AG
Quote:

I'll limit my drinking to only 2 bottles on any given day, including our tailgates.

dixichkn
AG
The gods owe us about 20 years of favors quite honestly.......but I'm afraid we've already probably used our quota for this year. All that remains is to just square up and beat em. And if so, it will be the most satisfying win of the year by leaps and bounds. BTHO PB.
agsquirrel97
AG
dixichkn said:

The gods owe us about 20 years of favors quite honestly.......but I'm afraid we've already probably used our quota for this year. All that remains is to just square up and beat em. And if so, it will be the most satisfying win of the year by leaps and bounds. BTHO PB.
see what u did there, cause frogs and stuff
coloradoag69
AG
Weren't frogs one of the plagues that Moses brought down on Egypt to force the Pharoh to let the Jews go?

Sounds appropriate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.