SEC Tournament Champs Wallpaper

2,378 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aTm2004
ClassOf17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some of y'all were asking about a SEC Champs wallpaper, so I took it upon myself to make a few. Here's a quick one I made a little while ago and I'll be updating it soon. I also plan to do a few more versions as well as making some for iPhones/iPads as well; so if you would like any specific players, feel free to request them. I do not own the two images used, and if they are yours, I will gladly remove them if you wish. Also, if anyone knows where I can find hi-quality photos of this year's team, please let me know. Thanks for viewing.

iPhone6

- Be sure to pinch screen out for best placement.

CT'73
AG
The big lettering should be SEC CHAMPIONS, not tournament.
Sean98
AG
It should also say "conference" somewhere on there.

Southeastern Conference Tournament Champions.

...and if you're going to have 2 names and numbers you should have more. We had, what, 4 all tourney players? Get them on there to fill out the space a little. With just the 2 it looks kinda awkward.

With all that said, I have 0 graphics skillz, so it is light years ahead of anything I could have done.
ClassOf17
quote:
It should also say "conference" somewhere on there.

Southeastern Conference Tournament Champions.

...and if you're going to have 2 names and numbers you should have more. We had, what, 4 all tourney players? Get them on there to fill out the space a little. With just the 2 it looks kinda awkward.

With all that said, I have 0 graphics skillz, so it is light years ahead of anything I could have done.
Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated! I did hurry this one just so there was one out there to use. I am currently revising it and will post as soon as it's done. Thanks again!
oldvalleyrat
AG
quote:
Some of y'all were asking about a SEC Champs wallpaper, so I took it upon myself to make a few. Here's a quick one I made a little while ago and I'll be updating it soon. I also plan to do a few more versions as well as making some for iPhones/iPads as well; so if you would like any specific players, feel free to request them. I do not own the two images used, and if they are yours, I will gladly remove them if you wish. Also, if anyone knows where I can find hi-quality photos of this year's team, please let me know. Thanks for viewing.

Thanks it is up and running. Gig'em Aggies!
ClassOf17
It has been updated in the first post.
Yell Practice
Looks Great !
ClassOf17
Another has been added to the OP
aTm2004
AG
Anyway to get one without the bevel?
ClassOf17
quote:
Anyway to get one without the bevel?
aTm2004
AG
Thank you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.