How long until the rest of the SEC hates t.u. fans as much as we do?

2,669 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ag4lyf
HoustAg713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I give it a month
elfurioso92
AG
As soon as the season starts and the media overloads us with how special they are and how they belong in the best conference the hate will ramp up.
Loyalty
AG
When they start too have one on one interactions with their narcissistic, entitled faux arrogant (meaning they have nothing to be arrogant about) fans.

But also agree with elfurioso - ESPN will continue to drive division and hate for sip because of their actions of favoritism.
NonReg81
HoustAg713 said:

I give it a month
That Long? LOL
NonReg81
elfurioso92 said:

As soon as the season starts and the media overloads us with how special they are and how they belong in the best conference the hate will ramp up.
I think that their b******t will start on Monday of next week.!! LOL
NonReg81
Round Rock AG said:

When they start too have one on one interactions with their narcissistic, entitled faux arrogant (meaning they have nothing to be arrogant about) fans.

But also agree with elfurioso - ESPN will continue to drive division and hate for sip because of their actions of favoritism.
You guys just need to speak with my brother-in-law when it comes to an arrogant tea sip *******. LOL!
SpiderM85
AG
not long
Claverack
There is already heat due to their nauseating whining about this conference over the years.

They are an overgrown, bedwetting Vanderbilt who somehow believe they belong with the elite of this conference even though they've done little to prove it since the SEC engaged in the first expansion in 1992.

They have Vandy's academic arrogance and Alabama's football arrogance. In both spheres, they are con artists.

One thing is for certain: they will be the Vanderbilt of the SEC West.

ag4lyf
AG
yesterday
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.