How bad is Auburn This Year?

2,504 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BCG Disciple
AggieDub14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They have a 3-2 record but twice now the refs have made major errors that gave them an edge.

First against Arkansas blowing a play dead that should have been a last minute turn over. Gave Auburn a chance to kick a game winning field goal.

Then against Ole Miss denying a Rebels special teams touchdown and giving Auburn a touchback instead.

I understand the conference has a vested interest in certain teams winning. It generates revenue. But how good is Auburn really? And will the Aggies be immune to the conspiracy? Our program is on the rise and we do well branding ourselves. Combine that with us being the only Texas team in the conference and I think we have a shot at a fairly officiated game.
BCG Disciple
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talented but inconsistent. They're capable of putting it together like they did against LSU. I think their rating is deserved, if even a bit higher than it should be considering talent level.

BUT, we are a much better team. I'd be on us for anything under a FG spread at their house.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.