SEC East is way overrated......

6,713 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Shadow of CuervoAg
CuervoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SEC East division is overrated.

SEC East division went 2-4 in their bowl games (4-3 against Power 5 Teams & ND during the regular season & 0-3 vs Big XII - played them only in bowls) in the bowls.

SEC West division went 4-1 in their bowl games (5-1 against Power 5 teams during the regular season w/ only A&M's 2pt loss to #2 Clemson & 3-0 vs Big XII - regular season & bowls). Plus SEC West division champ won the SEC Conference & playing for the National Championship.

Next time anybody wanted to do the "S-E-C!!" chant at football games, might I suggest chanting "S-E-C WEST!!"
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
CuervoAg
AG
Yet SEC West division was 5-9 versus SEC East division in cross-divisional games. How does that happen???
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
whiteman
Or just yell your schools own name?
A New Hope
Kentucky just took down penn state.
hornhatinvol
Two things:
1) I never chant "SEC." I hate most of this damn conference.
2) Although I'm a Vol, you're right - the SEC Least is pure trash. However, Mullen will get UF back in prime form in no time. UGa will stay good, but never good enough. The rest of the division is garbage, including alma mater.
Shadow of CuervoAg
SEC West still whipping SEC East in 2020 - SEC East still sucks.
Do not post opposing views or you too, like me, will become a shadow of your former self.
Patriot101
The SEC East vs. the ACC minus ND and Clemson is an interesting thought.
Sssss
SEC West is hardly better. Other then ATM and Alabama, who are we to be excited about? Arky? Mizzou? Tennessee? LSU is in a holding pattern until Orgeron gets fired at the end of this season. Maybe Kiffin gets off his tricycle or Leach works his magic.
Shadow of CuervoAg
Bumping as a friendly reminder…..
Do not post opposing views or you too, like me, will become a shadow of your former self.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.