USCw , Bama , SEC and Lane Kiffin

2,611 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dr Lane Trowlan
bamaoldtimer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Attended game in Arlington. SC fans very classy. You can tell they've been to the mountain top. Unfortunately for them, they're in the valley below. Some observations.
1. SC was physical and according to rivals etc has plenty of 5 and 4 star talent on the field. They certainly looked the part.
2. Watching warmup, I was amazed at how Saban has his team fine tuned like a violin. SC warmup versus Bama warmup was like New York Philharmonic versus Katy High School. SC seemed lost with players standing around looking like what to do next. Bama was constant motion. Just a observation going to the point that Saban controls everything down to the minute details of warmup.
3. Jerry world is big and not the best place to watch a football game. Don't get me wrong, it's flashy with all the bling but way too much visual stimuli to distract from the game itself. I'll take NRG any day of the week.
4. Bama's defense is quick.
5. SC seemed to quit after we up 17-6.
6. Lane Kiffin is an offensive genius. SC fired him way to soon. He will be a great HC. If I were an AD, I'd be courting him with a fat checkbook. Yea yea, I've heard all the chatter that he is not mature. If he's good enough for Saban that's good enough for me.
7. I like les but he's done. Can't explain why he is so hard headed. Gonna cost him his job. I see losses to Bama , Tamu, OM, ARK and Florida. That's 6-6.
8. Tenn sucks.
9. Georgia is going to become a powerhouse with smart.
10. SEC w between Bama and tamu
aggie813
Good post....you might have to throw Ole Miss in the mix in the West as well. So far the look pretty solid, but like all teams.... only time will tell.
Dr Lane Trowlan
quote:
Georgia is going to become a powerhouse with smart.

No, they aren't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.