Buzz gets savage with a complainer

5,429 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggie59
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03
AG
The disgusting side of social media.

Atta boy coach.
MarcAg
AG
That's actually pretty funny. Buzz knows that dude likely hasn't bought any tickets
bobinator
AG
Without looking it up I'm willing to bet this is the first year in school history that football played a bowl game, the basketball team won an NCAA Tournament game, and the baseball team made the CWS. And that's just the big three sports.
AggByMarriage
bobinator said:

Without looking it up I'm willing to bet this is the first year in school history that football played a bowl game, the basketball team won an NCAA Tournament game, and the baseball team made the CWS. And that's just the big three sports.

…and to get into the weeds, Women's Tennis are national champs.
phatbc
AggByMarriage said:

bobinator said:

And the top women's golfer/individual natty
The Marksman
AG
Buzz is awesome, looking forward to some Aggie basketball
bdp514am
he complained he couldn't follow through since Buzz had blocked him on twitter. So I gave him the address. He didn't seem to appreciate my help
greg.w.h
AG
AggByMarriage said:

bobinator said:

They don't play at Wimbledon…so…no weeds!?!
frenchtoast
Fake tweet. Not enough emoji
frenchtoast
heh. Guess you can't paste emoji into posts.
MarcAg
AG
frenchtoast said:

Fake tweet. Not enough emoji
Probably was actually him responding. He doesn't usually run his Twitter account. But that definitely sounds like him in that response.
Rec
AG
What a crappy representation of Rock
OlRock
AG
Here to say that's not me. I'm actually a fan of Buzz and I hope he continues to succeed here.
AgfromHOU
AG
bobinator said:

Pretty sure we did in the 2010/11 year. We also won women's basketball natty that year.
bobinator
AG
Basketball lost to FSU in the first round. So close, but not quite. Careful wording.
LawHall88
AG
"Ole Rock" is quite the ****head.
AgfromHOU
AG
I just looked it up, and technically we lost in the "second round" because of the play in being considered the first round. But you're right, we didn't win a tourney game that season. I got tripped with the wording.
Turkey
AG
"…lack of winning from all facets of our athletic department..? This guys has no idea that A&M just finished #6 nationally in the Learfield Directors Cup ranking. Highest finish in A&M history.
halfastros81
AG
Awesome response from Buzz.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Turkey said:

"…lack of winning from all facets of our athletic department..? This guys has no idea that A&M just finished #6 nationally in the Learfield Directors Cup ranking. Highest finish in A&M history.

The issue is no hardware

No titles or trophies either conference or national

Is it cool you make the post season or a bowl? Sure, it's much better than NOT doing that, but our fan base is tired of always coming up short and never winning anything that matters
_lefraud_
AG
Maroon Dawn = @OleRockGoodAg
BuzzFan24
Life must be pretty miserable for you bud.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Buzz Williams is a good basketball coach and a good fit with our university but don't underestimate that dolt John Sharp to #$&# this pairing up.
aggie59
AG
Think OL Rock is letting his ND79 colors show ,I base this on the only NDAlumnus I know is a friend of my son in law. He is from San Antonio and came to the A & M-ND at Kyle the last time we played and beat their ass .After the game when I got back to the Diehard bus I looked for him and my son in law said he left at half time because they were getting beat .He will be here for the game Saturday and I will tell him goodbye as he goes up for the start of the game in case he leaves at 1/2 time again.. this told me something about the ND fans, rubbed off on ol rock
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.