Filled out am emailed Survey about Reed.

785 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Method Man
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems to have come from the SEC, but once you pick A&M, the questions are about your game day experience if you attend games at A&M.

I had good things to say about most of their questions except parking, traffic flow, and music.

Love the music, but would like the band to get to play more. Would like a break from the noise ever now and then. We must be appealing to the tic tok generation of kids who need to be constantly entertained, but I doubt even they want that much. Let people visit and enjoy hanging out every so often.

Don't know when that changed, but it seems like we had a little dead time a few years ago.

Anyone else get the survey? What were your thoughts?

I wish we had an elite 8 game for the Aggies to be breaking down. But since we don't, I guess it's game day atmosphere.

#oldmanyells_atclouds
"GetBetter
AgsMnn
AG
Nothing on how much it cost to get a drink and popcorn?

Concession prices are insane.
bobinator
AG
Yeah I crushed the concession prices and the traffic.
EliteZags
AG
fans be hittin Star Cinema before games to sneak food out of the theatre into Reed
Method Man
Anyone mention that Pepsi sucks? I did. Concession wait times and bathroom lines also too much
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.