Ashton Smith

3,279 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MarcAg
hcrt74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know what the injury status is with him? Don't recall seeing anything about it. I've been looking forward to seeing him on the court since he's been here but I don't believe he has ever suited up.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Why do we always focus on guys that will probably never play for us? Cash McNeilly 2.0 is what I am expecting at this point.
Aggie87
AG
Not to totally change the subject, but are these all of the programs that Cashius McNeilly has been committed to?

Texas A&M
TCU
Northeastern Oklahoma College
Maryland
Pitt

Since he left Pitt, has he committed to anyone else? I think NOC is the only program he's actually played for.
hcrt74
AG
Not necessarily focused on him at all. Just wondering about his status since he was on the team last year as well and never suited up. Comparing him to McNeilly is not a good comparison. Just asking a fair question.
frenchtoast
I always forget about this guy until one of you reminds me he exists.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I just don't see why it's even a concern at this point. If and when he's medically cleared to play then we can see if he's even a player at this level or not. It's not like he's a proven player that suffered an injury.
hcrt74
AG
Never said I was concerned--just curious if anybody knew his status.
halfastros81
AG
Would be nice to see him get some time in uncontested games . He might be needed to to eat some time and fouls in conference play and beyond. I don't have any clue on his health but if he hasn't been dressing that would indicate not medically available.
Method Man
Logan, Hop…what's the deal here?
rlb28
AG
Imo, He'll never play for the Ags
MarcAg
AG
hcrt74 said:

Never said I was concerned--just curious if anybody knew his status.

Foot injury. He obviously won't play this year. Too hard to get into the rotation at this point even if healthy. No idea if he will be around next year or not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.