Hop- Any Hoops Recruits This Weekend?

3,561 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie09Derek
8RB8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I remember seeing some posts about guys coming in but don't remember when.
GE
AG
Tyreek Smith just committee
Hop
Staff
AG
Borderline 4/5-star wing Samuell Williamson and Top 50 C/PF Drew Timme. Commit Chris Haris will be here on his official as well. Wheeler told me he's coming back this weekend to help recuit.
Duck Sausage
AG
Huge weekend ahead!

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream and land these 2!
Goose
AG
This will be a huge weekend. Williamson and Timme know each other well from playing EYBL together this year, and Harris and Timme know each other well from playing together/against each other for the last 10 years or so. With Harris and Wheeler there to help recruit it should be a pretty comfortable group for all involved.

If the Ags can keep it close and keep the crowd into it Saturday night the atmosphere at Kyle will be as good as it gets - and that has to help our cause. College Gameday being on campus won't hurt either. Should be a great opportunity to show A&M in the best light possible!
Goose
AG
TMartin
Good to see basketball fans working the stands. LSU does this all the time.
TulaneAg
Tyler and Admon stopped by our tailgate out front of Olsen in the 4th quarter. I was in the game but a few of our crew got pics with them.
expresswrittenconsent
Nice. Post the pics if you can
94chem
TulaneAg said:

Tyler and Admon stopped by our tailgate out front of Olsen in the 4th quarter. I was in the game but a few of our crew got pics with them.
Admon missed senior pull?
Richierich2323
I coached Drew's little brother briefly in AAU. He would come to practice and was fun to watch as an 8th grader.

It would be neat to watch him in maroon.
Aggie09Derek
AG
94chem said:

TulaneAg said:

Admon missed senior pull?

They were on the sideline during first half. Guessing they got tired of being wet and left.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.