Texags App Not Appearing On Fire TV

281 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by MCAg09
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any tips? I've searched and no luck
gman4455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
What kind of Fire TV do you have?

You can navigate here to get info:
Home > Settings > My Fire TV > About

Mainly concerned about the device type and software version
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll check in a few and get back to you. Older Firestick for sure. Says Firetv when it boots
gman4455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Currently our minimum supported version is Fire OS 8. We are currently looking to see if we can expand this minimum. In previous testing we had stability issues on older devices.
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm Fire OS 7.7.1.6 I bet that's the issue
MCAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What about fire stick? Mine is the brand new 4k one.

Edit - Vega OS 1.2
gman4455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Adding support for Vega OS is very high on our list
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lol!! Just ordered a new Firestick. Sounds like that OS won't work either
txam92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have FireOs 8.1 but cant find the app in any search. I have a 4K Max Firestick
MCAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ran into this issue with Space City Network + as well. They dont have an app yet. Hopefully before next season
txam92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txam92 said:

I have FireOs 8.1 but cant find the app in any search. I have a 4K Max Firestick


Did the old reboot trick and searched again. Now it shows up.
gman4455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
We ran some tests on a Fire OS 7 device and determined we were able to extend support. Submitted to Amazon and we expect it to go out next week
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice!
gman4455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
We just launched our Vega OS app this morning! Give it a try when you can!
MCAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got it, thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.