Is there a way to delete your TexAgs account?

2,034 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by YellAgs
HeGone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looked through the support/FAQ and didn't see anything.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Yes, but it will not remove any posts from the forums, so you'll want to be sure to self-remove any desired posts before you request account deletion.
HeGone
Thanks. Don't think I have anything out there I'm concerned about but what would that look like? I don't think there is a delete post option so it would be editing and physically removing the text from the post?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Yes, just removing the contents is the procedure. Once complete, just email staff@texags.com requesting account removal.
Post removed:
by user
Just Tired
third coast.. said:

so there is no way to completely remove all posts by a user? I as under the impression that this was done for at least one other user.

honestly i thought providing that service was a regulatory privacy requirement. guess not.
AggieBarstool
Just Tired said:

third coast.. said:

so there is no way to completely remove all posts by a user? I as under the impression that this was done for at least one other user.

honestly i thought providing that service was a regulatory privacy requirement. guess not.
Texas doesn't have such a requirement. And foreign requirements have no jurisdiction in Texas.
YellAgs
AG
Third coast gone, so there's a way now?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.