Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Stuffed Pork Loin

1,908 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jaseev
Agasaurus Tex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been looking at recipes for stuffed pork loin (not tenderloin) but none of them stuck out. Ya'll got any recs? Either grill (Kamado Joe) or oven.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I stuffed with softened cream cheese mixed with dried cilantro, garlic, onion salt, pepper, wrapped in bacon with a bbq rub on the outside
turfman80
AG
Chopped spinach, some onions and blue cheese
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
softened cream cheese mixed with dried cilantro, garlic, onion salt, pepper, wrapped in bacon with a bbq rub on the outside + Boudin on the inside
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
FIFY

Keeper of The Spirits said:

softened cream cheese mixed with dried cilantro, garlic, onion salt, pepper, wrapped in bacon with a bbq rub on the outside + Boudin on the on the side.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm thinking sauteed spinach, onions and mushroom, wrapped in bacon with BBQ rub. Roasted to 140 and tented with foil.
pablof
Stuff with a link of andouille sausage and wrap in bacon! Win, win, win!
AnotherOldAgDad
AG
pablof said:

Stuff with a link of andouille sausage and wrap in bacon! Win, win, win!

Echoing the meat in meat sentiment, one of my favorites is ricotta cheese mixed with browned spicy Italian sausage, and a little spaghetti sauce
AggieFlyboy
AG
Mix crumbled cornbread, sauteed bacon, spinach, onions and mushrooms, cajun seasoning, melted butter and some chicken stock.

Stuff the pork loin. Season the outside with cajun seasoning. Cook as you see fit
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
AggieFlyboy said:

Mix crumbled cornbread, sauteed bacon, spinach, onions and mushrooms, cajun seasoning, melted butter and some chicken stock.

Stuff the pork loin. Season the outside with cajun seasoning. Cook as you see fit

That sounds delicious
jaseev
A stuffing I use on pork loins or deer loins - frozen spinach with all the water squeezed out and fluffed back up with a fork, as much minced garlic as you like, adding some shredded cheddar and provalone or jack cheese and whatever other spices, seasonings you like. Then in your meat lay a layer of fresh jalapeno slices with no seeds and some water chestnuts for some crunch and then add the spinach mixture, put the meat cap back on and wrap in bacon for whatever cooking method you desire.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.