Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Whats in your wine cellar?

1,275,202 Views | 10505 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by ATL Aggie
cecil77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We still have the Dom bottle from our wedding reception (one mom followed us around with it in hand). So coming up on 37 years...
EclipseAg
AG
Per our earlier discussion of cab franc, wine.com has four remaining bottles of Lang & Reed's 2021 cab franc available for purchase.
Objective Aggie
AG
Started yesterday with a little Perrier Jouet (per the Texags connoisseurs' consensus).

Onto the Mansion where we enjoyed a half bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay because (1) uhh, pace yourself and (2) sentimentality as this was the first real Chardonnay I ever had back in the 90s.

The Ritz then kept pouring their house branded champagne (I swear someone told me it's from Rothschild but things started to blur together).

Dinner with The Mascot at The Knife restaurant.

Amazing day. Amazing wine to celebrate. But more importantly an amazing woman.

QBCade
AG
Objective Aggie said:

Started yesterday with a little Perrier Jouet (per the Texags connoisseurs' consensus).

Onto the Mansion where we enjoyed a half bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay because (1) uhh, pace yourself and (2) sentimentality as this was the first real Chardonnay I ever had back in the 90s.

The Ritz then kept pouring their house branded champagne (I swear someone told me it's from Rothschild but things started to blur together).

Dinner with The Mascot at The Knife restaurant.

Amazing day. Amazing wine to celebrate. But more importantly an amazing woman.

Excellent & congrats!
WestUAg
AG
Congratulations Objectice, you guys look great! And lots of great food and wine to commemorate the special day!
ATL Aggie
AG
Congrats!

How was the Mascot? What vintage is that, I cant quite make it out?
First Page Refresh
Page 301 of 301

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.