Game Day

911 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by abroumley
abroumley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
can someone please let me know when fall out will be and when Step off is for a 6 pm game time.
And does the Corps still march the same route - out the arches and down in front of MSC and turn corner by where G Rollie used to be? Or do they march thru Aggie Park now?
thanks.
bigplay
Every game is different so I recommend you join the Corps of Cadets Face Book page for their weekly updates on the game day timeline and marching route. They typically make an announcement each week on Wed or Thur.
OldArmyCT
AG
That bridge in Aggie Park was designed to accommodate the FTAB so you can probably count on them marching over it with the entire Corps behind,
abroumley
AG
Thank you- I will check the FaceBook page- I evidently was already following, but will be sure to check it that week.
It looks like from a earlier home game, they marched the tradition route and then also cut back into Aggie Park, across the bridge and into Kyle Field- great idea - more people can see them.

Thanks again and BTHO LSU!

Anne '80
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.