NSAB Assessment (Army Leadership Courses)

4,687 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cavscout96
DBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I recently enrolled in DLC III, the newer version of the Army's online course requirement for E7, and was surprised to find this type of an assessment within the modules. I'm wondering what type of information they are seeking with this. The question is select an option that is most like you, but I find myself looking at options that aren't me at all. Just wanted someone else's take on the subject.

This is one of the 131 questions of the assessment.

Please choose one statement in each pair that is most like you.

O It is simply impossible to be honest all the time, so I don't even try.

O When someone criticizes me or my work, I withdraw and avoid everyone for a while.

-Ski

cavscout96
AG
Personally, I'd skip the question.

If you can't proceed with questions skipped, I'd contact whoever is administering the survey and tell them it's flawed, especially if you have several of these types of questions throughout.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Don't skip it. You'll mess up the intended results. It's a personality assessment. That's why the instructions are "choose one statement in each pair that is most like you," not "exactly like you." There are multiple related questions that may/not be worded similar. They're all combined to see which way your thoughts/tendencies lean on different matters.
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
DBird
I guess I'll take the criticism and withdraw and avoid everyone for a while.
cavscout96
AG
Except he stated that neither of those was even remotely like him.

That's why I hate those stupid surveys.

I'd still skip it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.