Biden Federal Employee COVID Vaccine Announcement

1,893 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OldArmyCT
DBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Upon announcement the official DLA guidance will be to routinely test, make masks mandatory, and restrict the travel of all unvaccinated individuals. Anyone else being told the same in regards to mandatory vaccinations? I'm currently a reservist working for DLA.

-Ski
bigtruckguy3500
Masks are definitely back. Travel restrictions have varied by service and location, and continue to vary. Vaccines will be mandatory as soon as they get full FDA approval - so maybe another month?
DBird
Yeah, definitely inevitable for everyone within the services. Reminds me when punishments were platoon wide looking for the one.

-Ski
Rabid Cougar
AG
USACE nationwide - so far just mask indoors in close proximity to others.
texan12
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-protecting-the-federal-workforce-and-requiring-mask-wearing/

"Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands ****should**** all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines."

Should, not shall.
Stat Monitor Repairman
When The Party makes an official statement,

should means shall.
JABQ04
AG
Yep. Just like being told by your superior you "should" or are "encouraged" to attend something.
DBird
Rules for thee but not for me......
OldArmyCT
AG
You don't need to go to the Happy Hour lieutenant, only if you want to get promoted.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.