Anybody know Maj. Frank Zastoupil (Class of 2009) and Member of Blue Angels Demo Team

2,791 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Enviroag02
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My father and I are fulfilling a bucket list item trip to EAA Airventure 2021 (Oshkosh) and I'm disappointed to see the Blue Angels are not currently slated to attend. I wanted to reach out to the Aggie on the team to see if it might still be an option but hasn't been made public yet? I've only ever seen the Thunderbirds, and I realize this is a selfish request, but seeing the Blue Angels perform would be one of the highlights of the trip.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Sorry. You would have go to Fargo, ND (July 24-25) or Eielson, AFB Alaska (July 31-Aug 1)to see them.

Take him to Fort Worth October 23-24.
Enviroag02
AG
Yes I'm aware...I know the Thunderbirds made a surprise visit to Oshkosk in 2019 and since the Blue Angels will be in Fargo about 500 miles from Oshkosh the day before it kicks off (25th) I'm holding out hope that they do something similar on the first day (26th). I guess I could also hold out hope the Thunderbirds do the same since they will be in Milwaukee (85 miles from Oshkosh) on the 25th.

Actually this seems like the perfect event to show off their new "Super Delta" Formation to a massive surprised crowd!
REMARCH11
AG
Just came across this, but Yes, to answer your thread title, I do know Frank. I met him in DJ in 2015 when he was flying through. Let me know if I can help.
Fzastoupil
AG
Howdy Enviroag02,
I'm just coming across this post. Sorry we didn't make it to Oshkosh in time for your trip. I'm hoping y'all can make it out to one of our shows next year.

https://www.blueangels.navy.mil/show/#show-next

Gig 'em,
Frank
Naveronski
AG
Heck of a first post.

Welcome to TexAgs.
Enviroag02
AG
Fzastoupil said:

Howdy Enviroag02,
I'm just coming across this post. Sorry we didn't make it to Oshkosh in time for your trip. I'm hoping y'all can make it out to one of our shows next year.

https://www.blueangels.navy.mil/show/#show-next

Gig 'em,
Frank
Wow!

Thanks for the response! Oshkosh was epic. We did get a demo from the E/A-18 Growler & F/A-18 Super Hornet so that was nice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.