Gen. R Please respond FTAB and the Orange Bowl

1,361 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Warrior 66
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Per the other thread, what was the final decision?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Warrior 66
Just as during the regular season, where bands, cheer/yell leaders, pep squads, and mascots were not allowed to travel to away games due to COVID-19, the same rules apply for the Bowl games. No bands, cheer/yell leaders, pep squads, or mascots are allowed to attend the Bowl games this year due to COVID-19.

Very disappointing news for all of us, but not unexpected, unfortunately. Its time to Beat the Hell Outta COVID-19!

Thanks for your love and support of our Corps. Lets all hope and pray for a much better 2021. God bless. And Beat the Hell Outta UNC!
aggiejim70
AG
Thanks as always

JEW III '70
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
TexasAggie73
AG
Is the Big 12 playing under different rules? Their cheerleaders and Bevo are at the Alamo Bowl. And tu is the visiting team.
Warrior 66
I can't speak for tu nor the Big 12. I don't know what rules applied to tu or the Big 12 for the bowl game, any more than I knew what rules applied to them during the regular season.

What I posted referred only to Texas A&M and the Orange Bowl. It was never meant to be a statement about every team, every conference, and every bowl game. I'm assuming that all have different rules that apply to them, just like during the regular season. I DO know from the AD that the Orange Bowl is not allowing bands, cheer/yell leaders, pep squads, or mascots at that game.

Again, I can't speak for tu or the Big 12 - but I do hope the horns lose to Colorado!

Best wishes to all for what we all hope and pray is a MUCH better 2021!! Beat the Hell Outta UNC! And COVID-19!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.