Vietnam: Operation Junction City

1,990 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggie63
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My father in law was severely injured on March 17, 1967 during Operation Junction City. I'm trying to dig up information so that I can share his incredible story and I thought someone here could help. He was a member of the 4th infantry division and injured on the above date. Any help is much appreciated.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
ABATTBQ87
AG
ABATTBQ87
AG
Operation Junction City
Aggie63
AG
Looks like the link you posted contains a wealth of information about the operation. I was in Vietnam at the same time, in fact, I came home on 18 April 1967 (With the 1st Cav.) I would suggest you just continue to search for links on Google, and You Tube...search by name of operation, name of your father's infantry unit, 4th Infantry...continue digging and you will be surprised where links will take you. Also contact the 4th Infantry Division web site for specifics and history of the Division.
Keep trying-- that's what I have done and I still find things on my experiences after all these years.
Good luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.