No Corps parade in Fort Worth

1,418 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ccard257
TXAggieMom11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The game time has been set for 11 AM so there will not be a parade in Fort Worth prior to the game.
abroumley
AG
I am sad as well- look forward to it every year and taking the grandkids. Had been hoping for a later game time.
McInnis80
Blame it on the piggies. The loss to North Texas sunk any chance of a good start time for the Arkansas game. For other folks it hurts tailgating, almost as much as $50 parking fee.

I understand that the Corps will still be at the game. This will be a great opportunity for fish to build relationships with their fish buddies.
sharpdressedman
McInnis80 said:

Blame it on the piggies. The loss to North Texas sunk any chance of a good start time for the Arkansas game. For other folks it hurts tailgating, almost as much as $50 parking fee.

I understand that the Corps will still be at the game. This will be a great opportunity for fish to build relationships with their fish buddies.
The entire experience is a comprehensive case of gouging the customer to maximize revenue. One trip was enough.
ccard257
AG
was it confirmed that there will be no march in Fort Worth?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.