FOW Schedule

1,456 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 74OA
hbc07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a schedule of FOW activities posted anywhere? I've got a few occasions to be in CS during August for the first time in a decade and wanted to see if I could catch any activities going on.
TXAggieMom11
Check in is August 15th is FOW check in and fish review is the 25th at 9:00. AO should be the 23rd. That is the extent of the schedule I have seen. MUCS return on the 7th or 8th, Cadre on the 11th.
Fly Army 97
Is the 23rd common knowledge these days? In years past we never talked about it out loud. But I suppose with social media these days, nothing is a secret.
bigtruckguy3500
Even if it is common knowledge, probably better to not post it online. At least some people out there probably don't know about it. Social media was pretty new when I was a fish. By my zip year everyone was on Facebook, and the corps page was pretty busy, with people occasionally accidentally posting it, or posting an fow schedule for family, but it still want common knowledge.

So, I think we should still be careful, even if many might already know.
74OA
AG
Is this it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.