Old Uniforms?

1,580 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do y'all do with your old UCP's and stuff?

I have a bunch that are new with tags, good condition, etc. I don't want them, but it would seem like a waste to throw them away.
JABQ04
AG
Surplus store? Give them to family members who hunt or other outdoorsy stuff. Make 'em into cargo shorts. Or just trash them because UCP sucks ass
CanyonAg77
AG
Do cadets not hand them down anymore? We used to buy extras and sell them when we moved on. We also used to form fit our shirts and put a zipper inside. I guess that's as out of style as cadet grey uniforms.
Old Animal
AG
CanyonAg77... As a fish in '77 and moving forward, I remember getting shaved AMU's which I worn 2nd time around and when we were Pissheads around final review, we did purchase Midnights with zippers in them from our Juniors and Seniors as well. Still have the midnight, as handing down uniform stuff started fading away when we were Zips. Seems like I remember the MPC wouldn't take anything that had a zipper, or tailored or altered in any way.

CanyonAg77
AG
Shaved brass is now a no-no. Which seems stupid to me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.