Top Golf coming to NB

2,198 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by p_bubel
e=mc2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$18 million 36,000 sq Ft. Construction begins in January and it will open next December.
jgh85Ag
AG
Has it made it by the NB nimby crowd?
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
MookieBlaylock
AG
More like Tops Golfs is coming to News Braunsfels
Beckdiesel03
AG
It's in Creekside right? Not exactly the nimby crowd over there. Now can we get some putt putt and go kart racing and a better urban air?
agdoc2001
AG
Best I can do is another bank branch and a car wash.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Even my kids get annoyed with the banks.
AgCWby90CS
AG
Too close to the airport, my understanding. They'll have a fight on their hands for that.
CWby '90
e=mc2
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

It's in Creekside right? Not exactly the nimby crowd over there. Now can we get some putt putt and go kart racing and a better urban air?

They had an address for it but the street they named does not exist. Not sure where it's going.
AgCWby90CS
AG
e=mc2 said:

Beckdiesel03 said:

They had an address for it but the street they named does not exist. Not sure where it's going.
per an airport board member it's too close to the end of the runway over on the drive in theater side and they've given a recommendation to the city or will soon not to allow it so close.
CWby '90
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
agdoc2001 said:

seriously, whats the deal with all the car washes? There's dozens of them. And 80% of the prime real estate has a title company.
e=mc2
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

agdoc2001 said:

seriously, whats the deal with all the car washes? There's dozens of them. And 80% of the prime real estate has a title company.

I noticed that as well scouting restaurant locations.

And yes, NB must be the car wash capital of the world. Maybe we have some Walter Whites here.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Maybe the car washes are for money laundering for all these real estate investors?
p_bubel
TXAggie4Christ said:

Maybe the car washes are for money laundering for all these real estate investors?

It's probably a type of "land banking." It used to be a simple coin operated car wash was the route to go but I guess these new fancier places are better, more profitable, short term use.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.