Robert Earl Keen at Whitewater 6/25

1,132 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LawHall88
Texas Ag Mom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am currently in New Braunfels & have 2 tickets in the seated section. Our friend is suddenly sick & can't go. We are still going & would like to get only what we paid for the tickets.
TikkaShooter
How was the show?
m-walker
AG
"Keen's band has undergone a few changes in recent years. Longtime guitarist Rich Brotherton departed in 2019, steel guitarist Marty Muse exited during the pandemic, and mandolinist Kym Warner recently moved back to his native Australia."

Smaller band and he was seated whole concert. Was still a great time and great show, just a little different.
wadd96
AG
He's been seated this whole tour.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Texas Ag Mom
Show was good. Yes we did notice the band changes & the fact that he was seated for the entire show. Don't think I have ever seen that before. We have 2 tickets to see him at Gruene Hall in Aug but I doubt we will go but we will see him again at Billy Bobs.
wadd96
AG
Planning to see him in Austin on 8/28 (have Cody Johnson tickets in CS 8/27.)

Might go in early for the first game to catch the free Aggie Park show.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
bam02
AG
I would be interested to the tickets for Gruene Hall if you want to sell them!
Texas Ag Mom
Send me an email texasmomjunk at yahoo
LawHall88
AG
Texas Ag Mom said:

Show was good. Yes we did notice the band changes & the fact that he was seated for the entire show. Don't think I have ever seen that before. We have 2 tickets to see him at Gruene Hall in Aug but I doubt we will go but we will see him again at Billy Bobs.
Lyle Lovett did a tour where he was seated for the entire show, after he suffered a bad leg break being trampled by a bull at his ranch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.