Inner loopers

2,897 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
The Lurker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Inner loopers, why are you so angry? Homicides the highest since 1994. 78% inside the loop.

KSAT: See All 160 Homicides in Puro SA

Just because outer loopers have better food, culture and drainage control doesn't mean you have to kill each other in PuroSA.

p_bubel
A bit early to be drunk, no?
AG
and why are you poor?
MookieBlaylock
AG
There are 2 loops
azul_rain
lmao, more murders than usual. i guess all the californians cant leave their habits behind
LCE
AG
Maybe he started at noon.
FitzChivalry
AG
Culture outside the loop?
Halconblack
AG
Doesn't exist.
v/r
BoozerRed78
AG
Inner Looper Theme Song
dcAg
Death Loop really used to be the Death Loop.
mwp02ag
AG
My anecdotal evidence is from living in Tobin Hill where I pay a 5 figure property tax bill and can't keep furniture on my front porch, have to pick up trash from my yard every morning after busy N St Marys Strip nights and awake to gunfire more and more. Shots fired at the corner of my block Friday night and a dude was gut shot at El Bubo Saturday night, shots are becoming a norm as the bars close.

Not to mention the increase in homeless crackheads in the hood lately. Those are real good for my short term rental reviews. There is a real rise in inner city crime.
azul_rain
Californians
mwp02ag
AG

Just a gun battle…in the middle of Tobin Hill…on a Wednesday.
FitzChivalry
AG
Someone must have cut in line at tacos El regio.

I was close to buying a place on Kings Ct. Happy I passed on it seeing how the strip has become. It was never "nice" but places like Squeezebox just attract a s#itty crowd.
mwp02ag
AG
The guy who posted that video bought in while all the bars were shut down, he had no idea how bad it can be living next to these cheap bars. He is now the freshly elected president of the Tobin Hill Community Assn and already has a meeting with state reps, our councilman has been involved with assn meetings for the last year but it keeps getting worse.

Really hoping some nicer places will come along but it was never like this before the plandemic. A murder in the 90s killed the strip for 20 years, looks like we may see that again. There is a police substation going in on NSM where the Flasher Corp was but it's a long way away from breaking ground.
FitzChivalry
AG
Hoping they can get it cleaned up! It's a fun and unique spot with some good businesses. I've always enjoyed places such as The Lonesome Rose, Little Death, Tycoon Flats, Faust, Cullums etc. Just need to tone down/get rid of the ghetto bars and the ghetto crowd will go elsewhere.
Burdizzo
AG
FitzChivalry said:

Hoping they can get it cleaned up! It's a fun and unique spot with some good businesses. I've always enjoyed places such as The Lonesome Rose, Little Death, Tycoon Flats, Faust, Cullums etc. Just need to tone down/get rid of the ghetto bars and the ghetto crowd will go elsewhere.

Tycoon Flats is run by some good Aggies. Our kids go to school together. Those people work HARD and make a fine hamburger.
mwp02ag
AG
Malcom and my wife both served on the Tobin Hill Business Assn. I do love that spicy margarita and Ize house.
FitzChivalry
AG
Good to know! Their food is pretty damn exceptional!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Burdizzo said:

FitzChivalry said:

Tycoon Flats is run by some good Aggies. Our kids go to school together. Those people work HARD and make a fine hamburger.

+1 I meet up with a former co-worker there from time to time because the food is great and the owners are awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.