Restaurants in Seguin

1,296 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bluff Rat
Bluff Rat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at meeting some family in Seguin for dinner next Monday. Wanted to go to the Texas Powerplant Grill but it will be closed. Any recommendations on where to go. I know it's not SA but figured I would at least ask.
mike073
AG
Burnt Bean will be sold out by afternoon. Giuseppe's and Dixie Grill are good. Blake's by Lake McQueeny is always good but not sure if they open Mondays. Clear Springs Cafe down toward New Braunfels Is very good.
Gig 'em Aggies!

aggiejim70
AG
mike073 said:

Burnt Bean will be sold out by afternoon. Giuseppe's and Dixie Grill are good. Blake's by Lake McQueeny is always good but not sure if they open Mondays. Clear Springs Cafe down toward New Braunfels Is very good.
Listen to this learned man he knows of what he speaks. I'd double check and make sure Dixie Grill is still open. Also, check out the 1838 Grill.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
southernboy1
AG
1838 is pretty good. GG's is also good.
jacobm24
AG
mike073 said:

Burnt bean is phenomenal if you can get your hands on it!
southernboy1
AG
Burnt Bean is supposedly very good. The 3 or 4 times we tried going we would've starved to death by the time we got our food. The line is horribly long.
wadd96
AG
Yeah, that is what happens when you make the TMBBQ Top 5...

I went before the Bama game at noon... waited about 30 minutes. Line was moving, Ernest was slinging meats!
jrichgent
AG
A-tan Asian Bistro and Sushi bar is a good spot, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. They have a full bar as well.
God Bless the Texas Aggies.
mike073
AG
Dixie Grill is open at a new location.
Gig 'em Aggies!

inozips
AG
Burnt Bean did not used to be open on M-W, maybe that has changed? Not a fan of most of the restaurants along I-10 but the Dixie Grill. Kirby's if you want a burger, El Ranchito for Mexican. Both Ranchito & Kirby's are on the 123 bypass out near the hi screwl....JJ's was fine also off the bypass near Court St.

I need to go play Starke....
SanAntoneAg
AG
Garcia's over Ranchito for Mexican food, IMHO.

Dixie Grill is no longer on 10. It's now part of Rocket Wings on the bypass.

The HEB BBQ is pretty dang good.
Gig 'em! '90
Bluff Rat
AG
Thanks for all the information, I'll keep y'all posted and I forgot about Clear Springs. Used to go to the one in Stone Oak all the time and was sad to see it close.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.