Networking Installer

1,318 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by adamsbq06
A New Hope
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope someone can help me. I know zero about tech. I stupidly hired a company called Four Computer to install a WiFi network at my home around 6 months ago. Guy named Quinton Casburn. Seemed legit. I want and need fast WiFi in my house. I'm just particular that way. Figured hiring a professional would be better than relying on ATT routers, etc.

Long story short, Quinton installed hardware made by Ubiquiti. Everything was fine except for occasional disconnecting issues from my 'hubs' which Four would reboot/restart remotely. Then few days ago, one hub became disconnected.

That's when I found out that Four and Quinton Casburn were apparently 'taking a hiatus' from work. Managed to contact him via email but after he attempted (and failed) to fix the problem remotely, he stopped answering emails. He has no phone except personal cell which Altex wouldn't give me. Altex initially recommended him to me.

I need an IT networking person to fix my network. Any help would be appreciated. Needless to say, don't ever work with someone named Quinton Casburn.

Thanks in advance.
m-walker
AG
UBNT is pretty straight forward. I can help but probably not until early next week after work one night.
bam02
AG
Your initials aren't, QC are they?
A New Hope
After significant badgering, I was able to get my installer to fix whatever the issue was.

I still need names of people who can provide service or repair if I need it since I can't rely on my previous installer.

Thanks In advance.
adamsbq06
AG
I have ubiquity networks. a couple of them. One at my house and one at my inlaws

send me a message I should be able to help.

andy@andrewadamsav.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.