Plumber that works on gas lines

1,020 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
A New Hope
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need a gas line behind my range moved about 12" to accommodate a new range. Anyone know a good and reasonably priced plumber who does that type of work? Thanks in advance.
BT1395
AG
I'll ask the obvious question. Any way you can just run a longer line?
A New Hope
My problem is unique. The range that I want only has an 'opening' in the back that is no more than 3" from the floor. Currently my range would need to sit out approx 2-3 " from the wall unless I move the gas outlet to below 3".

I honestly think the job would be simple as I assume the gas line comes out of the foundation and would just need to be cut off 3" from ground and outlet attached. If the gas line instead runs thru the attic and down to its current location, then the line would need to be extended downward a foot or so and new attachment put on.

I don't actually know anything about this type of work so my simplistic description might not do justice to the job required.
Picard
AG
I'm no expert, but I doubt the gas line is coming out of the foundation.

Halconblack
AG
Star State plumbing. starstateplumbing@yahoo.com and 210-823-7761. Richard did our downstairs bath renovation and kitchen remodel.
v/r
A New Hope
Halconblack said:

Star State plumbing. starstateplumbing@yahoo.com and 210-823-7761. Richard did our downstairs bath renovation and kitchen remodel.

Thanks
babie_kreauxda
AG
evenflow plumbing they are legit
caddy
I used Bluebonnet plumbing to do the exact same job as OP when we got our new stove earlier this year. I have used them on several occasions and would recommend them as they are reliable and reasonably priced.
A New Hope
caddy said:

I used Bluebonnet plumbing to do the exact same job as OP when we got our new stove earlier this year. I have used them on several occasions and would recommend them as they are reliable and reasonably priced.
Thank you.
A New Hope
babie_kreauxda said:

evenflow plumbing they are legit
Thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.