What Makes Aggie Park So Special?

1,319 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by inozips
SAAMC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HOWDY!

To kick off our Spirit of Aggie Park series, hear six San Antonio A&M Club members explain what makes Aggie Park so special. Click the link below to see what they had to say.

Do you have a reason that Aggie Park is special to you? Share your story in the comments below or in our Aggie Park Story Book.

Share your thoughts on our inaugural video in the comments!

Thanks and gig 'em!
inozips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have only been in SA for six years. But I have lived all over Texas & have been involved with A&M Clubs at each stop. Dallas, Ft. Bend County, Guadalupe County, Victoria County, Houston and Brazos County. Ok so I can't hold a job....BUT, BAR NONE San Antonio is the best run, best organized I've been involved with and ARMY there is no close second. Don't believe me ask my fish bud Porter Garner. He will tell you too.

We have got to get the Peking Pox vaccine out so we can start meeting again, Monday lunches, game watches, SEC tailgate, Christmas with Santa, Bus rides to the football games, Steak nights and while I'm loath to admit another fish bud Bob Cotton is right about anything, Muster just 'taint right virtually.....long story long there is something for all Ags. Young & Old Army.

ARMY are you listening? I can't HEAR you? Get involved!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.