Biden in San Antonio

2,382 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by West Point Aggie
SW AG80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He is at La Villita right now. Appears to be a few hundred people there with some of them being hecklers.
Picard
AG
But does he know he's in San Antonio?

f2foxes2001
AG
f2foxes2001
AG
f2foxes2001
MookieBlaylock
AG
Hundreds
Almost a beto rally
SW AG80
BanderaAg956
Sucks
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
I read Hunter Biden got $156M from Ukraine, did Joe bring his golden boy with him?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
West Point Aggie
AG
I know it's a bit late but how many women did he fondle and inappropriately touch?!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.