Landscape design in NB

1,141 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PFG
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a ton of landscaping that needs to be done - will probably have to get it done in phases. Any recs for a company that trends toward more modern design?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PFG
AG
How much space?
AgCWby90CS
AG
I go to same church in NB as Joey Kammerer with Dibello Architects and he recommends Brian Baughman landscape architect (512) 740-9323 brian@doubleblanddesign.com
and
Billy Long landscape architect billy.long@sbcglobal.net
CWby '90
agdoc2001
AG
PFG said:

How much space?
Around 2 acres
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SMeyer11
AG
I work for ABC Home and Commercial and we do landscape work. Our landscape designer is an aggie grad and a great guy.

I'm not sure what exactly you want or if we are the right fit but feel free to reach out to me and I can get you set up for an estimate/consultation if you would like! smeyer@goanteater.com
PFG
AG
Nice space.

My only advice is to be selective with the amount if turf grass. We have friends in Vintage Oaks, and it blows my mind to see some of these yards with foundation landscaping, then 2 acres of watered, fertilized, and mowed turf grass in place of what use to be rocks, a thin layer of top soil, and native bunch grasses. There just isn't enough water for that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.