Indoor lap pools

1,461 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SA68AG
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for an indoor lap pool to start swimming in over my lunch break. I work along IH-10 between 1604 & 410 on the west side. I know of a Life Time Fitness and Gold's Gym nearby, but was hoping to find something cheaper. I really just want the pool and shower facilities.

Any ideas?
russaggie
AG
Northside ISD aquatic center located at 1604/Hausman. Has open swim from 11-1:30 I believe. They also have a lunch time Masters Swim class if your looking for something like that. Great indoor pool. You can either pay 4 dollars for each visit or buy a punch card that saves you some money if you're gonna go in a regular basis.
valtosca
AG
Life Time In the Rim has one for sure. Didn't know that about the aquatic center so that's good to know!

If you're near Wurzbach and 1604 then he JCC might be an option because it's at NW Military and Wurzbach. Not indoor BUT heated in the winter which LifeTime is not.
LCE
AG
LA Fitness At Huebner and Babcock.
SA68AG
AG
Northside Aquatic as previously mentioned seems like a good fit for what you want.
aggiebrad94
AG
No masters class for me. I'm an old man beginner whose had back is forcing him in the pool to stay in shape.
SA68AG
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

No masters class for me. I'm an old man beginner whose had back is forcing him in the pool to stay in shape.
You don't need to participate in Master's classes. I used to go there and I don't even recall seeing master's classes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.