AC Replacement Contractor Recommendation

1,315 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Burdizzo
babie_kreauxda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Compressor overheated today and it's looking like it might be time for replacement. Looking for a cost effective, reputable contractor to replace my aging AC system in San Antonio.

Any recommendations?
GinaLinetti
AG
I love our ac guy. Lemme find his card.

Ken Bowen owner of Ken Bowen Air Conditioning.
210 669 9959

Hes as honest as they come. Just replaced ours.
pgag04
AG
Try liberty air. Have used them several times. The last time I used them the fan motor on the compressor died. They had it up and running quickly. We decided to replace the system at that time since it was the original from when the house was built in 2004. They rolled the cost of the repair toward the cost of the new one.
OilFieldIRI
S
Jeff Crumrine, as good as it gets.
www.jcfixmyac.com
babie_kreauxda
AG
Thank y'all for the recommendations!
lonestaraggie25
Tundra Mechanical replaced ours last year. Tony is the owner and he is as honest as they come. I can send you contact info if you would like.
Pooh Ah
AG
Air by Hahn
Burdizzo
AG
Just finished getting mine replaced by Climate Express out of New Braunfels. New mid-grade 3-ton York/Champion system was $6200. They started demoing the old unit at 8:30, and by 11:30 the new unit was installed and cooling. They took a lunch break while it cooled the house down. Made a few adjustments and buttoned it up after lunch, and they we gone by 2:00.

He is a startup and was referred by an old friend I have known for 30 years. Ask for Bob.

210-852-5893
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.