Dodge Dealer - Service Department Recommendations

809 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fido00
La Vernia_Ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for feedback on SA/surrounding areas Dodge dealerships, specifically service departments that other Ags trust. I have a recall on my late model Dodge and want to put it in good hands. Recommendations are appreciated!

We live in La Vernia, but willing to travel for a trusted service department.
fido00
AG
Don't go to Bluebonnet in NB. Ive never left that dealership feeling comfortable and confident that my truck was fixed well. Their service center is also not open on Saturdays (they will do oil changes but they wont diagnose or fix anything of substance that day).
inozips
AG
I've had decent experience with Ancira on I-10. Have only had airbag recalls and warranty work done.

FidoOO I heard the same thing about Bluebonnet in NB. It was Becker Motors for years, suspect Arno Becker is rolling over in his grave. Am not a fan of Boerne Dodge. They cut a key for me recently, then hit me with a twelve percent environmental hazard fee - they only cut a key. If they are going to bang for little stuff I can't trust them for bigger things.
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Thanks for the feedback guys! I also have an airbag recall I need to have addressed, so glad you had a good experience inozips.
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Welp, couldn't get into Ancira for a couple weeks and ended up taking it to Benny Boyd in Gonzalez. Was a good experience, friendly staff, was out much quicker than anticipated. Also, they had the best online reviews by far in this general area. Would go back if I had to get dealership work done.
fido00
AG
Thanks for the follow up post! We usually never hear the rest of the story
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.