northside exterminator recommendation?

901 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TX AG 88
TX AG 88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
have been doing my own pest control, but have noticed a swarm of the flying stage of termites around my front door. Don't know that indicates an infestation, but definitely want the peace of mind of having it checked out.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
OilFieldIRI
S
We use Pest Shield Pest Control and have been happy.

(210) 525-8823
MookieBlaylock
AG
Bob jenkins is good
Obi Wan Ginobili
Den Tech Pest Control
TX AG 88
AG
Thanks for the recommendations, yall. I really wanted to call someone right at 8, and got a recommendation for Family Pest Control from someone here in the office. They're able to make it out this afternoon, so that's positive. I'll let y'all know how the experience goes.
OilFieldIRI
S
What's up Obi? I saw you the other day at La Cantera. I hope your truck didn't get stolen.
Hope all is well bud.
bonfarr
AG
Dont use Bug Hunters, they NCNS me after I took an afternoon off from work.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Obi Wan Ginobili
OilFieldIRI said:

What's up Obi? I saw you the other day at La Cantera. I hope your truck didn't get stolen.
Hope all is well bud.

I'm well! When did you see me? Were you incognito, or did you make yourself obvious and I totally missed you?
OilFieldIRI
S
I was driving by when I noticed you but I didn't want to do the honk thing and scare somebody.
TX AG 88
AG
Hey all,

Family Pest Control were really good. Fortunately, it was ants, not termites, but they did a perimeter treatment around the house and gave me a discount on mosquito treatment in the back yard around the pool. I can recommend!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.