Architecture Student Wanted

884 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ryan the Temp
aggieclimber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have plans to build a two-car garage with an apartment space to be completed at a later date. I have enough experience and contacts with contractors. However, I would like to find a student with design software experience that would consider providing general plans that I could use for bidding purposes. This isn't a full home build so I'm hoping to avoid the full blown cost of stamped plans. However, I am willing to pay for these services. Maybe, someone on here can help.
tgivaughn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another option is a contractor with an in-house draftsman that he could steer away from pitfalls and into a pre-agreed budget.

If not, posting in what City might net you someone local familiar with ordinances and has designed such prior.
Gotta draw since me got no grammar MasterArch '76
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP, I've got a good option for draft-design guy that should be perfect for this. Capable and affordable. Mike
aggieclimber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for the referral. Left a message for Mike.
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He said he is getting a ton of spam calls these days each day. So did you happen to send him a text as well? I want to make an edit to wash his number out from the post. He said he went through voicemails and didn't find it. Once guy send him a text let me know.
aggieclimber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks again for the extra leg work. I am in touch with him now.
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Excellent. Hope it is a good fit for you both.
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I suggest calling Harvard Heights Construction. Mike does probably 95% spec builds with design in-house. What you're asking for is something he could put together in a day or two, complete with line item pricing. He stays on time and on budget. In fact, my project 10 years ago came in UNDER budget.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.