Outdoor Kitchen Frisco/Plano

859 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
Nineband
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am needing a contractor recommendation for an outdoor kitchen in Frisco area. Thanks.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I'm building one myself

I've worked with a couple companies. Cool guys but I'm not gonna recommend them. The word snake comes to mind a little bit. Sorry I couldn't help
Garrelli 5000
AG
We used Premier Grilling to build ours in 2020. Received bids from 2 or 3 other places. They weren't the cheapest but weren't outrageous either. All in the same ballpark. Ultimately went with them for 2 reasons.

First - they have a store a couple of miles from my house so I could go make an ass of myself if necessary (wasn't necessary).

Second - they were a one stop shop for any warranty work since the equipment was purchased from them as well. The other contractors told me to buy what I wanted and they'd install.

No complaints that I can recall. They did what they said they'd do, when they said they'd do it. This was before supply chain issues really started to hit so I think our kitchen was started within a month of contract at most. No massive structures, just cabinets/counters at each end of the patio with some equipment (Evo grill, fridge, drawers/doors/garbage bin). I don't remember the exact amount of time but it couldn't have taken more than a week since they weren't building any roofs, running plumbing, etc.
Take the trash out staff.
Nineband
AG
Thanks - I'll reach out to Premier.
double aught
AG
We hired Premier Grilling ten or so years ago for an outdoor kitchen. Price was fair, experience was good, and it's holding up well to this day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.