Flagstone patio quote

1,431 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by putu
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wanting to put in a flagstone or concrete patio. Recently got a quote for $3,500 for a flagstone patio. Quote includes prep work of ground, sprinkler head removal, concrete slab for flagstones, etc.... seem reasonable?

200 square feet
Boats and Hose
AG
We're going to be doing something similar. Who did you get the quote from?
fulshearAg96
AG
That seems like a reasonable quote -

$3-$5 per sq foot for the stone
$15-$30 per sq foot for all in installation

Call Apex stone in Sequin and get a materials quote. There is a minimum size order that could impact you. Back that price out of the 3,500 and you now have your labor and additional materials costs - layout, excavating, base layers, concrete, etc.

Any chance you can share your location in Austin County? I'm in Fulshear and in process of getting quotes. If you move forward with the project it would be great to hear from you on the quality of the product and contractor.

Thxs.

putu
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Wanting to put in a flagstone or concrete patio. Recently got a quote for $3,500 for a flagstone patio. Quote includes prep work of ground, sprinkler head removal, concrete slab for flagstones, etc.... seem reasonable?

200 square feet
Who did you use? I just got a quote for a stamped concrete patio (196 sq ft) for $6500 (does not include sprinkler removal or other irrigation work).

Seemed pretty high to me.
"Cal (9-3) vs. Texas A&M (9-3). On the list of rare sights in Southern California, a team running the option -- as the Aggies like to do with QB Stephen McGee -- ranks right up there with real breasts and 12 inches of snow." Stewart Mandel CNNSI
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.