Texas A&M Team Golf Bag For Sale (Titleist)

5,947 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by turfaggie24
380sl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Official Texas A&M Team Golf bag for sale. Titleist Stand Bag. Brand new. Never been used. $250 plus shipping. Located in Midland.

https://imgur.com/a/Kxd2Uu7

jonj101
Lol, bought one on here a while back but like this one as well.

Email/contact info?
380sl
AgfromHOU
AG
That bag is super nice
380sl
Thanks. I received it for making a donation to the golf team. Hard to see but it has the SEC logo on the front on the bottom.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Great Christmas present for somebody!
jonj101
Email sent
380sl
SOLD!
Mr.Bond
AG
380sl said:

Thanks. I received it for making a donation to the golf team. Hard to see but it has the SEC logo on the front on the bottom.

Got any of those ol sarge swag you trying to move?
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

380sl
Sorry. Keeping the hat and Peter Millar pullover and shirt for myself. Love the Ol Sarge logo.
AgfromHOU
AG
If anyone else has one they want to sell..
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Mr.Bond said:

380sl said:

I called Imperial to see if they could make a bunch of Ol Sarge hats for the golf board but they can't since they are licensed through the school. Sure wish the team would sell them somewhere individually.
jonj101
If you're interested I have a camo PXG Aggie one that I got from another poster here earlier this year.

Never used it because I was on injured reserve.
Mr.Bond
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Mr.Bond said:

380sl said:

I called Imperial to see if they could make a bunch of Ol Sarge hats for the golf board but they can't since they are licensed through the school. Sure wish the team would sell them somewhere individually.

Just another swing and miss by our marketing department. Oklahoma St has it figured it yet we're inept per usual
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Yeah their rep said take it up with the school.
380sl
I asked to buy more hats, shirts, etc when I made my donation and was told that was not possible.
mike1973
Can you send a picture and price?
mike1973
Picture and price of the PXG camo bag?
JR Ewingford
380 what else you have? I want a bag like that. JONj I play PXG stuff Id take the bag
380sl
Sorry. I do not have anything else. Will probably get another one in the spring and do the same thing again. I liked the bag, I just use a cart bag and I didn't want it collecting dust in my office.
jonj101
https://ibb.co/3CsKGg2

https://ibb.co/sq85RM6

https://ibb.co/X8qJGPp

Here are the pics I currently have. Not at the house so I'd have to take more later if desired.

I'm in the greater Houston area.
JR Ewingford
Id take it
jonj101
Post your contact/email and I'll message.

Also 380, sorry for hijacking your thread.
JR Ewingford
jonj101 said:

Post your contact/email and I'll message.

Also 380, sorry for hijacking your thread.
texasaggie_0504@yahoo.com
JR Ewingford
380sl said:

Sorry. I do not have anything else. Will probably get another one in the spring and do the same thing again. I liked the bag, I just use a cart bag and I didn't want it collecting dust in my office.
And 380 Id be in for the Spring. Awesome stuff
jonj101
Just emailed.
AgfromHOU
AG
Thanks, but holding out hope for one of the ones with the script Aggies on it
jonj101
[url=https://ibb.co/ydRMSmW][/url]

Miss Rev approves of her new home. Now just need a new batch of Sarge head covers to go with her.

If anyone considers buying anything from 380sl in the future, he had great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
jj9000
AG
What are you asking for the PXG bag?
jonj101
Already sold and shipped.

But another poster made a thread about about a bag - it may be a similar one.
mattyd383
AG
I have the same pxg bag and I'm just outside of austin. If you're interested, shoot me a note. I don't use it - I use a desert Camo pxg bag that has the USMC Emblem embroidered on it. It's the exact same bag and my favorite walking bag ever.
Leander - Ag
AG
380sl said:

How did you pick yours up? Made the donation to the golf team and have not heard from them.
380sl
Reach out to Hunter Goldsmith. Make sure it's marked as last years (2021 - 2022) donation and they will mail you one. If it's marked for this year (2022 - 2023) you have to wait until the golf tournament in the spring to pick-up your bag.
Leander - Ag
AG
380sl said:

Reach out to Hunter Goldsmith. Make sure it's marked as last years (2021 - 2022) donation and they will mail you one. If it's marked for this year (2022 - 2023) you have to wait until the golf tournament in the spring to pick-up your bag.

Thanks!
380sl
Here you go...the latest and greatest Texas A&M mens golf bag for sale. Never been used. only time out of the box was to take these photos. $325 + $50 shipping.

https://imgur.com/a/rBZAdqo

Let me know of any questions.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.