Las Vegas Golf

2,763 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TitanAGGIE09
Bad Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packing my clubs and head to Vegas with brother during master's week. Playing Paiute Wolf course thursday and Reflection Bay Friday. Super excited
Blackstreet
AG
Played Paiute Snow mountain and Wolf this past Friday. Fantastic!! Course is in great shape. Greens were very fast. Overall 10/10. Enjoy. I like Reflection Bay as well but partied way too hard the night before that round unfortunately.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Played Desert Pines and Revere two weeks ago.
Always fun but I rented because I got to the airport in the bag check line was 2 hours long so the clubs went back with the Uber

Always use shipsticks
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Used VIP golf as suggested here, limo transportation was clutch
TecRecAg
AG
Paiute Wolf was pure bliss when I was there in January. Very cold in the morning but quickly warmed up.
watty
AG
Those are both great courses. I want to go back to Paiute. Just been once.
Bad Poster
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Used VIP golf as suggested here, limo transportation was clutch

Looking to book a course on saturday morning. Have you booked any of the private courses through vipservices? Where and how much?
EliteElectric
if you don't mind driving 70-80 miles Wolf Creek Golf Club in Mesquite is amazing. Of course you can grab a twilight at Bali Hai for 150 ish sometimes and it is also pretty shiny
Bad Poster
Yeah I was wanting to play there, but its a little too far out of the way for my tastes. We actually cancelled reflection bay(was told the course wasnt in very good shape at the moment) going to play revere-lexington instead
Bad Poster
Just returned from my vegas golfing trip. As mentioned previously, We had to reschedule one of our tee times but we had to switch from reflection bay to revere lexington and boy was I so happy we did. Wolf Paiute was great which we played the first day. The only issue i had with it was the greens were too hard. I know they are aerorating the course this week I believe so thats probably why.

Revere Lexington was unlike any course I have played. If you are a fan of slopes and elevation changes, this course is for you. If you were on the fairway you were usually in great position. In the rough, watch out you'll be on a steep slope. The rough is what rough inspires to be like. Overall had a fantastic time in vegas, but if I were to ever go back Lexington would definitely be on the list to play again.
940Ag
AG
I will be in Vegas middle of October, and able to get a couple of rounds in. Anything else besides the aforementioned courses on the thread I should look into? Las Vegas National still worth playing?
Obi Wan Ginobili
The Arroyo at Red Rock Country Club. You're welcome.
213 Grove
AG
Cascata was fun a few weeks ago.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
You can go to any of the mentioned courses but Paiute is the best conditioned course I have played, anywhere.
940Ag
AG
Out of these 4 courses.... Which would you play? Pick 1.
Revere Lexington
Rio Secco
Paiute Wolf
Bali Hai

AgOutsideAustin
AG
See post just one above yours, have lots of Peroni and Stellas from the beer cart.
TecRecAg
AG
Wolf

Yes, extremely biased.
Westicles
AG
Anyone here played Shadow Creek recently? Lucky enough to have gotten an invite next week, pretty pumped.
cab559
AG
Played 2 months ago. Enjoy, it's bad ass.
Duckhook
AG
I played Chimera in the spring and really enjoyed it. Course was in excellent condition.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
We're headed on a golf trip October 15-19th with the following scheduled

Day 1 - fly in, afternoon round at Coyote Springs Golf Club
Day 2 - Utah - morning round at Copper Rock and afternoon at Sand Hollow
Day 3 - Wolf Creek (36 holes)
Day 4 - morning round at Conestoga and afternoon round at Falcon Ridge
Day 5 - morning round at Paiute then flights back to Texas

We did a similar round total/trip at RTJ last year and we all survived. Weather should be even better for this one!

Have a condo in mesquite for first 3 nights then on strip the last night. Tried to get on at shadow creek for that last round but said they were booked up. My brothers wife works for MGM so she's trying to get us on a wait list and if so we'll
bump Paiute.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.