US Open Tickets

814 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgOutsideAustin
Swall21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be in San Diego over the weekend and would like 2 or 4 tickets to US Openbut not at StubHub prices.
ORAggieFan
So, you're looking for below market prices? CA just opened up and it's still limited attendance because the USGA is dumb. Supply and demand not on your side.
Andy07
AG
I feel like an idiot for only buying 2 tickets when I could have bought 4 at the SCGA prices ($160)
NColoradoAG
I bought my pair of Thursday tickets last week for $290 each with fees. Glad I did that because they were over $400 when I looked on Wednesday evening before we went.

Other than the concession **** show they implemented it was totally worth it. Very smooth parking process, entry, and exit. No masks required anywhere. Hardly anyone was wearing them on the parking shuttle.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Will be in Augusta next April and would like 2 or 4 tickets to the Masters but not at StubHub prices.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Will be in Augusta next April and would like 2 or 4 tickets to the Masters but not at StubHub prices.

Yeah me too bruh
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.