Best Way To Do Societal Separation

2,930 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by lazuras_dc
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Best thing I have seen on dealing with the Wuhan Virus.

Jay Monahan encouraged supporting your PGA pro.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
G Martin 87
AG
Got a 9am tee time for tomorrow.
Exsurge Domine
Golf seems to be outstanding for this crisis. Exercise, sunlight and entertainment. Played 18 at Houston Oaks today, no high fives, just some beer drinking and hanging out at the course.
jgh85Ag
AG
As someone who has always practiced social distancing on the golf course, my golf skills, or lack thereof, keep me away from most of my playing partners from tee to green.
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
Wildcat
AG
Thinking about a major tour. Kids out the next 3 weeks. I could work from the back seat of my 4-Runner between courses.
G Martin 87
AG
Some of the cable sports channels surely need programming to fill air time. I'm willing to sell the television rights for my round with my father-in-law tomorrow. How about it, Golf Channel?
Trucker 96
Grapevine Muni closing for 2 weeks. WTF
Rubble
AG
Would be nice to get out and play, but after the monsoon yesterday and still wet today and possibly tomorrow, golf courses are probably not playable at the moment in DFW
Alta
AG
Golf, hunting and fishing.
KBAGOLFER
Austin municipal golf courses all closed as well as parks. Fishing and Golf will be harder but I'm going to do my best on this wet week. Hoping Avery Ranch, brushy creek, lake pflugerville, lady bird, lake Austin I want to find a good entrance for my kayak to do some linker bass fishing.

Help me out Ags, if you know a great non wake entry spot
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
Played responsibly at Gus Wortham yesterday. Individual shot glasses for the bourbon instead of just passing around the flasks like a bunch of degenerates.
E
AG
We got a Fireball party bucket

Rubble
AG
Clubs in DFW are starting to close. Golf may not be an option of social distancing moving forward.
mavsfan4ever
AG
What has closed so far in dfw? Private or public courses?
Rubble
AG
Private. The ones I've heard so far are Dallas National, DCC, and Brook Hollow. Several others having meetings today.
'03ag
Played this weekend. Wet and gross out. Empty course. Shot the round of my life.
Duckhook
AG
Business as usual at my club in the Valley this weekend.
jonj101
Just read that one course put the cups up one inch, and told players not to touch the flag stick. Just put until your ball runs into the exposed cup and move on:

https://instagr.am/p/B92M5BNJcrw
Trucker 96
My daughter and I played late yesterday. Good times
Exsurge Domine
jonj101 said:

Just read that one course put the cups up one inch, and told players not to touch the flag stick. Just put until your ball runs into the exposed cup and move on:

https://instagr.am/p/B92M5BNJcrw

I prefer taking gimmes inside of 10 yards, just to be safe
lazuras_dc
AG
Played 9 Holes today with my 4 y/o daughter. Fun watching her play in the bunkers and putt the ball. I've never raked more sand in my life.

Not a person within 500 yards of us and got some sunshine !

Ended the 9 with a hat trick of pars. Shot a 39 but one of the par 5s was closed for maintenance. So optimistically shot a 44
BigHitterDaLama
lazuras_dc said:

Played 9 Holes today with my 4 y/o daughter. Fun watching her play in the bunkers and putt the ball. I've never raked more sand in my life.

Ended the 9 with a hat trick of pars. Shot a 39 but one of the par 5s was closed for maintenance. So optimistically shot a 44

So youre game was raised from the dead?
EKUAg
AG
I live in Fishers IN. Mayor of Fishers asked everyone to limit unnecessary travel. So the Golf courses closed. Noblesville golf courses in the adjoining city are open for play.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
Rubble
AG
Part of the problem in Texas is that Dallas and Tarrant county can enact the "close everything" method, but if Collin, Denton, rockwall, etc don't follow suit, then people will just drive 5 mins to the next county to go to the bar or whatever.

I think we're at the point where the governor needs to close up shop for the whole state. If we have to give up things for a few weeks, or even a couple of months, it's worth it so my parents, your parents, etc don't catch this and die.
lazuras_dc
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

lazuras_dc said:

So youre game was raised from the dead?

I see what you did there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.