Selling Some Golf Clubs

2,085 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by htownag2007
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm selling some clubs I'm not using.

Callaway GBB Epic Driver 10.5* with Ozik red tie x stiff shaft. Normal wear and includes headcover. - $175

Callaway Rogue 3 wood with Evenflow stiff shaft w/ headcover. It has just a few marks on the face. - $170

Mizuno MP-52 irons. 3 - PW. I think they are extended ~1". I can measure tonight if anyone is interested. - $100

mrmryan1 at gmail . com
khaos288
AG
Any trades? I need to get rid of a putter so I stop swapping in and out of rotation, and my driver head has some imperfections in it
htownag2007
AG
What putters are on the block? Part of me says no trades because the last thing I need is another putter to make the rotation, but the other part of me is intrigued.
jj9000
AG
khaos288
AG
htownag2007 said:

What putters are on the block? Part of me says no trades because the last thing I need is another putter to make the rotation, but the other part of me is intrigued.
It's my red/white/blue theme scotty newport.

Just put a black shaft in it. Was going to post here and literally ask the same amount as the epic there.
khaos288
AG
htownag2007
AG
Thanks, but I'm going to pass on the putter. I've already got too many as it is. But you definitely need the epic.
khaos288
AG
htownag2007 said:

Thanks, but I'm going to pass on the putter. I've already got too many as it is. But you definitely need the epic.
Yeah, I have one now. Going to post a sale ad so I can free up cash. Otherwise can't swing it.
Old School Brother
why no white shaft?
khaos288
AG
Old School Brother said:

why no white shaft?
Didn't even know white shafts existed until the day after I put this black on in and saw one on the course.
khaos288
AG
valtosca
AG
Staff stiffness on the irons? And where are you located?
htownag2007
AG
I'm in Houston.
Stiff I believe. I'll try to check that and exact length tonight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.