Sports Illustrated pre-season top 25

1,076 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by carl spacklers hat
R8ted
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it fitting that the Fighting SEC Aggies are ranked below Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Kansas, and……….….wait for it….

……………SMU?!!!
letmeinnow
AG
Pre season polls are a joke. Just a guessing game. It would not bother me if we were not ranked pre season. It is post season that counts.
Big 12-0
Sounds like the voters of this preseason poll couldn't get into A&M and are just jealous.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Are those the same folks who voted Taco Bell as the best "Mexican food" restaurant in the country?
UTExan
9th is way too high for the Utes. We will be lucky to crack the top 25 due to the brutal competition of the Big 12.
I have no doubts that midway through the season, the SEC will choose to forfeit all games with Texas and unanimously vote them conference champions because the league will be awed by being in the same company as Texas.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
carl spacklers hat
Funny, but every time I see your user name, I think it says Ret_rded. Maybe that's just due to the quality of posts.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.