hey sips

1,841 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You went ofer on our portal guys AND we exposed your pos coach. Good luck with that.
Texas velvet maestro
Harry Stone said:

You went ofer on our portal guys AND we exposed your pos coach. Good luck with that.
Congrats on your portal guys. I wasn't paying attention to that. You can spin your coach getting hired away.
Don't care.
Here for the football rivalry. and baseball. basketball. football victories. scoreboard. not so much the moral victories you come up with.
Harry Stone
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Harry Stone said:

Congrats on your portal guys. I wasn't paying attention to that. You can spin your coach getting hired away.
Don't care.
Here for the football rivalry. and baseball. basketball. football victories. scoreboard. not so much the moral victories you come up with.

Dont ****ing kid yourself. You absolutely were paying attention.
Texas velvet maestro
Harry Stone said:

Harry Stone said:

Don't care.

Dont ****ing kid yourself. You absolutely were paying attention.

what sport? I don't have time to keep up w everything between seasons.
Censored deplorable
Congrats on your ******* coach that we forced y'all to pay us to take off our hands.
Texas velvet maestro
Censored deplorable said:

Congrats on your ******* coach that we forced y'all to pay us to take off our hands.
you people really like delving into the weird stuff.
Funky Winkerbean
AG

You say you don't have time to keep up with all your teams, but you do have time to keep up with us? You need help.
Texas velvet maestro
Funky Winkerbean said:

You say you don't have time to keep up with all your teams, but you do have time to keep up with us? You need help.
This is my one and only message board. it's true. I can spar on this forum and be around the otherwise likeminded on another.
Muy
AG

Harry Stone said:

Don't care.

when things don't work out for sips, they always fall back on "I don't keep up with that". Insecure.
R8ted
Pardon me for asking, but what exactly, has not worked out for the sips?
Texas velvet maestro
We don't have the like-opponent results (Miss St) until mid Oct. when the Ags play them.

We play miss state before a bye in Sept, Then y'all get them as you're coming off a bye.
Then hopefully TEXAS fans will get to say, "obviously by the way we hammered Miss St, and by the way the Ags struggled, TEXAS is the better team." and the Ags will cry, "but we had to play'em in starkville.
and the build up to Nov 30 can really get going.

I''m talking football season stuff. not portal drama.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.