Holy Cow! Breaking News from Fort Worth!

2,655 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agent-maroon
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Texas Tech's livestock judging team won the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo's 2023 Livestock Judging contest by a landslide.

Competing in five separate judging categories on Feb. 3 cattle, horse, reasons, swine and sheep goat Tech landed the top score in all contests. The team received an overall score of 4,649 points. Oklahoma State trailed behind in second place with 4533 points, and Texas A&M came in at third place with 4,498 points, according to data on Judging Card, which provides scoresheets from various agriculture competitions and contests across the U.S."

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/business/agricultural/2023/02/08/holy-cow-texas-techs-livestock-judging-team-dominates-at-fort-worth/69877940007/?fbclid=IwAR12eX7x-vr6bH-L-BSOGwrnJ0JWrfyO1XDwI7jo4iXQ28RZmft7DtzFD5o&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#ldwaxfwat2fnzsli98i
Madman
AG
Your team is clearly using illegal performance enhancing drugs.
StrykerAg
AG
For your sake, I hope tech can compete in the new dumpster fire conference in the sports that pay the bills or this will be all you have left

But we know that school in Fort Worth will probably own the conference most years, taking turns with K-State and maybe Baylor
Bunkhouse96
AG
NIL is ruining Livestock Judging!!!!
-------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, try doing what your teacher told you to do the first time.
StrykerAg
AG
Tech and Baylor looking up at their TCU and Houston overlords will soften the blow of coklahoma and texass being in the SEC.
Texas velvet maestro
picture in the link. it's nice to finally get a look at Tech's judges after the apparent wool judging shadiness. I finally trust the meat science.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol I wouldnt call that a landslide with the point spread.

Meanwhile A&M took 1st and 3rd overall at the previous event in Sioux Falls. 1st in 4 of the 5 team events. Where was tech then?
Dark_Knight
AG
Also OSU was national champ in 2022, A&M was reserve champ.
Big 12-0
Dark_Knight said:

Meanwhile A&M took 1st and 3rd overall at the previous event in Sioux Falls. 1st in 4 of the 5 team events. Where was tech then?

I don't live in the past. I've moved on.
Big 12-0
Dark_Knight said:

Come on, now! That's Leach vs. Fran point spread!

Dark_Knight
AG
You just don't like that tech actually isn't all that in the land of Ag. Truth hurts its ok.
Texas velvet maestro
Dark_Knight said:

You just don't like that tech actually isn't all that in the land of Ag. Truth hurts its ok.
I live in Cowtown. Obviously it's lousy w tcu grads because they never ever leave.
They are not happy with Tx Tech here flexing right in their faces.
BohunkAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

"Texas Tech's livestock judging team won the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo's 2023 Livestock Judging contest by a landslide.

Competing in five separate judging categories on Feb. 3 cattle, horse, reasons, swine and sheep goat Tech landed the top score in all contests. The team received an overall score of 4,649 points. Oklahoma State trailed behind in second place with 4533 points, and Texas A&M came in at third place with 4,498 points, according to data on Judging Card, which provides scoresheets from various agriculture competitions and contests across the U.S."

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/business/agricultural/2023/02/08/holy-cow-texas-techs-livestock-judging-team-dominates-at-fort-worth/69877940007/?fbclid=IwAR12eX7x-vr6bH-L-BSOGwrnJ0JWrfyO1XDwI7jo4iXQ28RZmft7DtzFD5o&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#ldwaxfwat2fnzsli98i
Lots of practice at the local bars in Lubbock.
Big 12-0
Texas Tech: Not Fooling Around

Judge 'em!
Big 12-0
BohunkAg said:

Big 12-0 said:

Right, and all the women in Lubbock have dust in their teeth and smell like cow poop. It's obvious you've never seen a real Lubbock woman.
levypantsEOY
15 threads started in the last month...
Why?
BohunkAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

BohunkAg said:

Big 12-0 said:

Right, and all the women in Lubbock have dust in their teeth and smell like cow poop. It's obvious you've never seen a real Lubbock woman.
Do they still give out free chlamydia tests at Cricket's up there?
Texas velvet maestro
levypantsEOY said:

Why?
good question. People come here to read old threads. and count things.
Big 12-0
levypantsEOY said:

Why?

Well, before football season I read countless threads about how A&M is going to rule everything and I reply "stay tuned."

Thanks for tuning in to see Tech WINNING!
Big 12-0
BohunkAg said:

Big 12-0 said:

BohunkAg said:

Big 12-0 said:

Do they still give out free chlamydia tests at Cricket's up there?

Crickets isn't where you find Lubbock women, that's where you find Tech sorority girls from the Dallas area.

If you're searching for real Lubbock women, try Chips or Silver Bullet!
Pizza
Big 12-0 said:

Dark_Knight said:

No. Oklahoma, and tu have moved on. You're staying right where you are.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Come on, now! That's Leach vs. Fran point spread!
Back to back posts. Incredible lack of self-awareness
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.