Delusional Horns

6,460 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cromagnum
aggiedad55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sips actually think they can beat Bama this September. They better worry about beating Kansas this year and hope they don't get boat raced by the Tide!
AggieOO
i actually expect them to be bama somewhow. the hype train will be insane, then they lose to UTSA by 3 TDs the next week.
aggiedad55
AG
AggieOO said:

i actually expect them to be bama somewhow. the hype train will be insane, then they lose to UTSA by 3 TDs the next week.
Sarkisian won't be the 3rd former Saban assistant to beat Bama. Jimbo and Smart are the only two former assistants of Saban to win against him.
RolloTomasi
AG
I expect them to lose 66-3 (score after 3 quarters) to Alabama followed by a 3-TD beatdown by UTSA. The wheels fall off early while the burnt orange $#i+ wagon goes up in flames, dumpster style.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Think it will be a decent game (unless Bama stuffs Robinson) but hopefully Nick just pounds the rock and wears them out. Cutty Sark will have a couple of gadget plays ready for Nick. It's the whorns Super Bowl so like that lsu game I think they will be ready. We will see.
carl spacklers hat
How good is Bama's D supposed to be this year? If they are as solid as they have been over the course of Saban's tenure then this will be a blow-out.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
RolloTomasi
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Think it will be a decent game (unless Bama stuffs Robinson) but hopefully Nick just pounds the rock and wears them out. Cutty Sark will have a couple of gadget plays ready for Nick. It's the whorns Super Bowl so like that lsu game I think they will be ready. We will see.
Herman might have actually made it close for a half, but Sarkisian's history is on the side of being upset rather than doing the upsetting. I mean, Kansas was an upset last year, right?
carl spacklers hat
RolloTomasi said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Herman might have actually made it close for a half, but Sarkisian's history is on the side of being upset rather than doing the upsetting. I mean, Kansas was an upset last year, right?
Not really. Remember, last year was a DOWN year for sips. And they are 2-2 in their last 4 against the mighty Jayhawks. LOL
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
jja79
AG
A beat down like LSU put on OU in the CFP is what I expect.
Clob94
OP......... do you work at a place where a bunch of tshirt Texas fans sit around the water cooler spewing nonsense?

Who are these mysterious fans that think we can beat Bama?

Bama will be a 3 touchdown favorite and rightly so.
Playa00
AG
I really don't think they take themselves serious a lot of times. Surely they get tired of getting it wrong right?
playa00
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Easy, Ags. Don't argue with them. Let them pump the **** outta that hype train before their biggest game in 17 years, which we play every year.

Sure you're going to beat Bama. I mean you've got Arch Manning and all! We're all rooting for you, worthless ****ing tsips.
Potcake
AG
Classic TA redundant thread title
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
racerfink
Who was it that had the tweet -

"Touchdown Longhorns. What a beautiful throw from Manning for a 63 yard touchdown. Man, he really froze that fourth string db with the look off. And that makes it 55-7, Bama with three minutes left in the game."
LonghornDub
One sip doesn't think we're gonna beat Bama. Me.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

DayAg!
S
Wait... so Kansas scores over 50 on the vaunted all everything BDF defense tu trotted out on the field and they believe they can beat Bama. Arkansas mauled their ass for 3 quarters. What in this life do they believe Bama has for a defense compared to Arky.

Sometimes stupid is just too far along to measure.
TX_Aggie37
AG
They will find a way to make it a game for at least the first half. They always play up. It just depends on if they can maintain it for the whole game. Probably will end up something like 38-17 or 38-24 with a late score from Texas. That would be my guess if I was a betting man. I've learned to never assume they will flop.
Señor Chang
AG
LonghornDub said:

You're a sip? What year did you graduate from Texas?
vin1041
AG
LonghornDub said:

There is always a chance!
Z Team
AG
No OLine experience along with whoever is brave enough to hold the ball in their hands for the first second of the snap will get a cruel and painful introduction to Will Anderson.

I hope for broken, injured, and utterly demoralized team limping out of the big boy football game that sets them up for repeated losses and rats jumping off the boat.
The Agly Duckling
AggieOO said:

If this happens, it would say a lot more about Bama than t.u.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

They will find a way to make it a game for at least the first half snap.
FIFY.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
80s Guy
RolloTomasi said:

I expect them to lose 66-3 (score after 3 quarters) to Alabama followed by a 3-TD beatdown by UTSA. The wheels fall off early while the burnt orange $#i+ wagon goes up in flames, dumpster style.

And by the 5th game, Gary will be swept into power only to have a "cardiac" episode before Thanksgiving leading to his "retirement "
aggiedad55 said:

Sips actually think they can beat Bama this September.
Texas can beat Bama...but they won't.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
jja79
AG
A team that can't block or tackle Kansas has no chance against Alabama.
sam callahan
they will lose by 10 and love it and use to lay claim to another national championship
ChemEAg08
AG
33 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Texas can beat Kansas...but they won't.

Fify
ChemEAg08 said:

33 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Texas can beat Kansas...but they won't.

Fify
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
The Agly Duckling
33 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Texas can beat Bama...but they won't.
I agree with this. I submit this question: Is Texas going to have better QB play against Bama than we did last year? If so, that would help a great deal.
LonghornDub
After the reports from Saturday's scrimmage we need to worry about beating Louisiana Monroe.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Serious Lee
theyve lost a starting WR and OL for the year. backup RB out at least a month.

and the million dollar savior at QB? 2nd string

if sark hasnt changed the culture there, things are going to spiral pretty quickly
rgag12
AG
HoseMad said:

theyve lost a starting WR and OL for the year. backup RB out at least a month.

and the million dollar savior at QB? 2nd string

if sark hasnt changed the culture there, things are going to spiral pretty quickly

It's too early to be saying definitively that Ewers is second string. Sark could be rotating them around like we are.

However if Sark doesn't learn from his mistake that he made last year and keeps the rotation going into the season……oh wait he is a dumbass and has never had a successful season, so he is probably going to rotate going into game 1!
Froppe
AG
Shhhh! That Sark is a crafty ol' rascal. He knows St. Nick is so intimidated, that Nick's watching Sark's every move. So, Sark ain't giving Nick any real info to gameplan off of. Further evidenced by "suspending" this year's sure Biletnikoff winner on some b.s. charge.... We all know that dude's got revenge on his mind, and is planning on torching that overrated Bama secondary for about two-fiddy and four TDs. All thrown by the Five Million Dollar Man, of course!

And, let's not forget the intimidating home field advantage that 'sip enjoys. Just ask the always formidable Kansas Jayhawks football powerhouse. How did Mack Daddy put it?: Come Late, Get Drunker, Boo 'sip, Leave Early. Or something like that.

What's the over/under on how many times The Minister shows up on the sideline this season? I predict the cameras will be all over him and his Kaptain Kangaroo suit in the first half of the Bama game, and he won't be seen again for the rest of the season.
Cromagnum
AG
aggiedad55 said:

Sips actually think they can beat Bama this September. They better worry about beating Kansas this year and hope they don't get boat raced by the Tide!

The sips' boat:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.