PUF has done well so far this year

3,022 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agent-maroon
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PUF grew from $26.9 Billion in Jan to $31.9 Billion in August. $5 Billion in just over half a year is pretty good. Gonna be another good disbursement for both Systems.
TetonDream
That's going to be great for Tech. Word is that UT has been informed that the state is reworking the PUF. UT will lose a significant portion to all the other universities in the state not yet included.
TetonDream
TetonDream said:

That's going to be great for Tech. Word is that UT has been informed that the state is reworking the PUF. UT will lose a significant portion to all the other universities in the state not yet included.

They get to go to the SEC but it's going to cost them in many different ways. Bet they didn't see that coming.
TommyBrady
AG
Delusions of Grandeur. I love it
TetonDream
We will see if it delusions. Talked with a high up Tech administrator. Said Gov Abbott has already informed UT it's going to happen. UT and aTm don't control the legislature like in the past. Example is Tech getting their vet school even in the face of strong aTm opposition. Times are a changing.
TommyBrady
AG
I hope it does. If you split the AUF in 2020 to equal amounts for all the Universities then Texas Tech would actually receive less than they did from the HEF. Congrats
TetonDream
As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.
BohunkAg
AG
TetonDream said:

Example is Tech getting their vet school even in the face of strong aTm opposition. Times are a changing.

I'm told they were concerned about the high rate of goat STDs in the panhandle.
TommyBrady
AG
AUF was $1.3 Billion. Take 1.3 Billion and divide it amongst 38 Universities. Comes out to ~$34 Million. TTU received ~$49 Million from HEF.

Once again you are an idiot who talks out of his ass and acts like you have any clue how Higher Ed funding works.
TetonDream
You're the fool who I can make spend lots of time researching your replies. BTW, Tech won't lose any money - they will receive more than enough extra. They are a large university system and will be getting bigger in the near future
TommyBrady
AG
That was a lot of words to admit you don't know what you are talking about. I hope TTU Keeps getting bigger we need more Assistant Managers at Fast Food places.
BohunkAg
AG
We just got a new McDonald's where I live. I'm glad Tech is getting bigger.
10Aggie10
AG
If I get a hankering for a Big Mac in Aquilla, I don't have to go all the way to Bellmead or Hillsboro anymore?
BohunkAg
AG
10Aggie10 said:

If I get a hankering for a Big Mac in Aquilla, I don't have to go all the way to Bellmead or Hillsboro anymore?
correct. Whitney has one though
10Aggie10
AG
BohunkAg said:

10Aggie10 said:

correct. Whitney has one though

I couldn't remember if whitney had one. I looked really quick before posting that, and didn't see one on the map. Just missed it.

Being serious, why would anyone stop at McDonald's in your town when there's so many quality kolache and klobasnik options? And a Bush's.
And the old turkey stop just a few more miles north
TetonDream
https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2020/04/Stories/APLU-2

Time to go. Weather changing. Winter is coming to the Jackson Hole area. Skiing before long.
Bucketrunner
Local ranches have better facilities than that little make believe vet school.

And I have never understood why that was a hill the tards wanted to die on. It's just one more specialty they will be looking up to the Ags from.
TetonDream
You obviously haven't seen the facilities. Don't be stupid - but then again you are an Aggie so it's expected.
TommyBrady
AG
Raising Canes needs workers let all your other Doctor friends know they are hiring.
TetonDream
If you're dumb enough to think the money would be divided in 38 equal shares then you're too dumb to even debate. It would also come on top of the funding already received I'm told. Texas Tech system has Tech, Angelo State, Midwestern and most likely soon to be SFA. Med school, dental school, law school and the Vet school you aggies couldn't stop from being started. You don't have the power or influence that you once had and I know it kills you guys. You're just a diploma mill now with 65,000 students. Anyone can get in there now if they want to - but why would one want to?
TetonDream
I'm retired so I can post during the day. How can you spend all this time on here? I guess living in your parent's house allows you the time.
TommyBrady
AG
Braums is also hiring
TommyBrady
AG
I wish I could call Texas Tech a diploma mill but you only graduate 63% of your students…
TetonDream
So you agree aTm is a diploma mill! Nice. And you can't just show up and graduate from Tech - you have to earn your degree unlike aTm according to you. Thanks.
TommyBrady
AG
Graduation rates that are low don't mean that the school is tougher academically it actually means the school is horrible at providing a strong education combined with allowing students into school who never should have been accepted. (Getting to 40,000 students to seem important but having 16,000 drop out). Don't worry you accept thousands of transfers every year to try to cover up the losses.

MIT has a 93% graduation rate I guess thats a joke school.

You really are one of the dumbest people I've ever come into contact with.
BohunkAg
AG
Eh I'm convinced this guy is a sock now. Better to move on.
TommyBrady
AG
Yeah my bad.
JWinTX
BohunkAg said:

Eh I'm convinced this guy is a sock now. Better to move on.

I think this guy might be a Doc sock
PneumAg
BohunkAg said:

They just closed the Sonic near me. Not enough Tech grads down here to keep it staffed. Bye bye popcorn chicken.
03_Aggie
BohunkAg said:

Would you mind speaking with the manager and confirming this guy's story?
Texarkanaag69
AG
TetonDream said:

If you're dumb enough to think the money would be divided in 38 equal shares then you're too dumb to even debate. It would also come on top of the funding already received I'm told. Texas Tech system has Tech, Angelo State, Midwestern and most likely soon to be SFA. Med school, dental school, law school and the Vet school you aggies couldn't stop from being started. You don't have the power or influence that you once had and I know it kills you guys. You're just a diploma mill now with 65,000 students. Anyone can get in there now if they want to - but why would one want to?
TD, where do your med school, dental school, law school, and vet school rank in the state of Texas.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

1. Make idiotic assertion about tard vs A&M
2. Change assertions when argued
3. Declare victory and brag about make-believe castle in Wyoming
4. ???
5. Profit
Posted this on another thread the last time he was active two months ago.

It still works...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.